Monday, December 22, 2008

Introducing Myself

Hi there! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Sara. I've had my own blog, In Christ Alone, for a little over a year now, so that might be where you've seen me. I am so excited to help Bev out as much as I can on this blog. So many issues Bev has spoken on are close to my heart, and I hope that my writings will be a reflection not only of my thoughts, but of my dear Lord and Savior. He is truly the reason for the change I have experienced in my life. I was saved at a young age (most likely around the ages of 11-12), but the Lord really started working in me when I turned 16. I am currently a sophomore in college, and I'm trying to get into a dental hygiene program at my school. If you want to know more about my life, please give me a visit at my other blog, In Christ Alone.

I am still learning many things along the way, and I am so grateful for my family and the friends God has placed in my life. They have helped me so much in my walk with Him. I pray that my words will mirror Philippians 4:8~ "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things."

Once again, I'm looking forward sharing my thoughts with you here. Now it's your turn to introduce yourself--if this is your first time visiting, please leave a comment so Bev and I can get to know you better. A blessed Christmas season to you all!

In Christ Alone,

Sara

1 comment:

Neesie said...

Very nice Sara. I look forward to what you have to say. :-)