Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'll be back next week!

This is a very busy week for our little family! I'm not sure whether I am coming or going, so I'd better not try to post anything creative. I just wanted you all to know that I am still thinking about you, and that I should be back next week.

My little sweetie (she's 11 months old) took her first steps yesterday ... okay, it was really one step! But she did it twice, and her daddy and mommy are sooooo excited.

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful week. I did update the website last week, and put a new Scripture, recipe, and started a bonified store. There is only one product on the shelf so far, but I am working on that. I have some ideas ... let me know if you have any as well.

Praying for grace for all of us this week ...

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'll miss you! Hope your week goes well.

sparrow's song said...

Awww...her first step. How exciting!!

Have a wonderful week.

A pleasure to meet you.